A few more of my Favorite Things

Like Shauna (and, it turns out, Gloria), I also loved the "Cookie Bar" - particulary the cookie jars (I'd say the maccaroons but I didn't get a chance to eat one before they were gobbled up!).  Back on the "Meet the Parents" weekend, Mumsy, Maman and I whipped these up using materials I picked up when my sister Susan came to visit.  They turned out beautifully ... and I am tempted to always have a few hundred cookies on hand so I can keep them just the way they are.

The ceremony details were also just great.  The words spoken by the officiant, the two readings by my sister Susan (who got a little choked up!) and Eric's cousin Nadine, and the music by my Uncle Hugh (which almost got ME choked up).  It was all just perfect... though one of those things I wish I had a video of - it went by so fast!

Janet's Flower Shop suplied the bouquets.  They were exactly what I wanted - colorful and lush, but still a little wild-looking.

Last of my favorite things (for today's post anyway), was the MacNeil Family Jam Band.  My cousin Terry, my uncle Hughie and Special Guest Patti had a great time earlier this summer at a MacNeil Family Reunion, and had another great time at my wedding!  I owe them a big thanks for lugging the gear to Hatfield, setting up, and putting themselves up there in front of a bunch of strangers.  I always have a great time with them, and can't wait for the next jam!

1 comment:

  1. If the wedding couples are planning the wedding, They will do favorite things like table decoration, musicians etc. Some of the favorite things was shared is nice. The wedding app will helpful while planning this kind of wedding.

    ReplyDelete