You didn't think we'd keep these to ourselves did you?

Inspired by my sister Shauna's blog posting, I thought I'd write a note or two on some of my favorite things about our wedding day.  Details are already starting to slip away, so it's a way to keep some of those a little longer.  And, selfishly, talking about it helps me relive a little bit of the day too. :)

My favorite take-away (literally) from the day was the Photo Booth Guest Book... it is just awesome!  It was a great way to capture at least one photo of everyone who was able to join us (though I find it hard to believe that our photographer, Layton, could have possibly missed anyone).  AND, we got pictures of them with PROPS! Googley classes, tiaras, sparkly wigs... you name it! It made for a great keepsake that you have to see to fully appreciate.  But, since you are not all here to see it in person, we've posted the photos online for your enjoyment!  Hope you didn't think we were going to keep them all to ourselves??

On the note of pictures, if you have any in digital form, please send them along via email to erinandericgethitched@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment